You don’t manage change, you facilitate it! – Ben Hamley
This workshop can be adapted according to the client’s need. A minimum of two days is recommended.
THE OUTCOMES OF THE WORKSHOP
1. The ability to intelligently question everything, building understanding through asking
the right questions and being comfortable with not knowing all the answers
2. Understanding Kotter’s 8 steps for change
3. Having the tools to identify, plan and implement the change management plan.
Part 1: The Context
– Who moved my cheese?
– Change curve
– Introducing the problem we are going to tackle
– Overview of the Kotter’s 8 steps
Part 2: The Framework
Part 3: The Tools
2. 5 Why’s
4. Stakeholder mapping
5. High-performance wheel
6. Focal question
7. Co-design workshop
10. Action plan
11. Touch point review