“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Eliot, author
This workshop will take 2 hours.
THE OUTCOMES OF THE WORKSHOP
1. Exploring where you are on the growth curve.
2. Growth for a business in decline is called a turnaround or a rescue. The rules are different.
3. Are you ready for the 4 IR? Exploring growth strategies.
1. Looking at the growth curve of a business. Understand where your business is on this curve.
2. What are the different growth strategies that can be used at various points on the growth curve?
3. Explore the Greiner Growth Curve. Can we learn from it?
4. The habits of successful Entrepreneurs. Can we use it to grow our own businesses?
5. Understand the drivers of decline. How do we tackle a turnaround?
6. Exploring the 4 IR. How to measure readiness? Where are we and what should we do?
7. The growth project: can I do it on my own, or do I need help? Explore the 4 P’s.